A note from our doctors:
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
• Our office will communicate with all patients beforehand to ask some screening questions. Anybody entering office will be asked those same questions again upon arrival to screen for COVID-19 symptoms. Everybody will be given a temperature check with a “no-touch” thermometer.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. All necessary paperwork can be filled out remotely at your convenience via our website at https://www.brooklynhightsoralsurgery.com. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. Social distancing measures will be enforced if there are multiple patients in waiting areas.
• All our staff have been tested for COVID-19 and wear appropriate masks and other necessary protective equipment.
• All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering.
• Our office thoroughly cleaned and sanitized perpetually throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you in our office and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 718-743-5400 or visit our website at brooklynheightsoralsurgery.com.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
Sheepshead Bay Oral Surgery staff.